Sunday, July 12, 2009

All You Grocery Challenge

If you haven't heard about it yet, All You magazine is doing a 4 week challenge. I decided what better way to stay ontop of this challenge than to start a blog. Rules can be found here.


Right away I knew this would be tough, as everyone knows living a vegan and healthful life can be expensive! But over the past few months I've been learning how to cut my grocery bill in half, and sometimes up to 75%. Through the use of coupons (yes! there are some out there for healthy food!), Whole Foods (stacking their coupons on others), double coupon days at Pick N Save, and many many other ways - it is possible! Each week I'll be able to get $50.00 to spend.


This blog won't only be about my challenge, but also my day to day life, thoughts and helpful tips.








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home